Welcome to the Kent County (Delaware) Amateur Radio Club
We are a group of amateur radio enthusiasts located in Kent County Delaware. We get together to have fun and explore the hobby of Amateur Radio.
- We talk to people all over the world using
- Voice- such as AM, FM, and SSB
- Digital Modes – including some fun new methods that anyone can do with just a radio and a computer
- Morse Code- (CW) it has been around for a long time, because it works so well and because it is fun!
- We support our community by providing communications for
- We are a vital and important partner in Emergency Response
We are an affiliate of the American Radio Relay League
Our Club Call Sign is KC3ARC
Repeaters We Manage
146.970 PL -77Hz Dover (FM/Fusion) – located on the 160-foot tower behind the sign shop near the Dover DMV complex
146.910 PL -77MHz Woodside (FM/Fusion)
444.550MHz PL+77MHz Woodside (FM/Fusion)
Saturdays, 9am, ARES 146.970 PL -77Hz Dover (FM/Fusion) – located on the 160-foot tower behind the sign shop near the Dover DMV complex. This is the KCARC ARES/RACES weekly NET.
Wednesday, 7PM, KC3ARC General Membership Net 146.970 PL -77Hz Dover (FM/Fusion)
Become a Patron. Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter.
We meet monthly at the Kent County Emergency Operations Center.
For more information about our Meetings and club Calendar.
You can see our meetings dates for the rest of this year.Our Next Meeting
If you would like to support us in our public service mission please visit our Donation site