[Friends] Field Day Reminder: June 22-23 - THIS WEEKEND!

John Spickes ko3i at arrl.net
Wed Jun 19 14:59:16 EDT 2013

KCARC club members and friends,

This is a reminder that ARRL Field day is THIS WEEKEND, June 22-23.  This
might be a little confusing, since it's usually the last full weekend in
June.  If in doubt, please check the ARRL's field day web page:
http://www.arrl.org/field-day

Information on KCARC's field day operations can be found on our club
website here:
http://kc3arc.org/index.php/current-events/4-arrl-field-day-2013

Please note that we will not be at the C&R Center this year.  See the
website link above for details on how to get to this year's site.

Hope to see you!
73,

--John KO3I