[Friends] Family Emergency Preparedness Day

Doug Covert covertops1924 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 20 08:42:32 EDT 2013

Hi All  --

If you are planning to participate with us tomorrow at the Agriculture Center:

* Please join us at 0700 (7AM) for breakfast at Kirby and Holloway's

*If you are planning to attend (breakfast, the event, or both) please let me know your plans ASAP

* We should arrive at the Agriculture Museum close to 0800 (8AM)

* Unless you have equipment to unload please park in the DSU lot (grass field) adjacent to the Ag Ctr--you can enter from College Road then walk to our location at the South end of the grounds behind the railroad station

* If you have a Callsign hat or shirt please wear it to help ID you as part of the KCARC/ARES Group

* Jim and Sandy will be joining us on-the-air from Dover Downs (we'll meet you on the .97 repeater then go to a simplex frequency

Hope to see you in the morning...

73
Doug - KB3PRW

If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
2 Chron 7:14