[Friends] Fundraiser at Uno's Restaurant

Doug Covert covertops1924 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 26 17:19:09 EDT 2013

Hi All --

Once again "the force" seems to be working against us.  The fundraiser on Tuesday October 1st is CANCELLED; Uno's is CLOSING on Sunday September 29th and we are out in the cold.

73
Doug - KB3PRW

If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
2 Chron 7:14