[Friends] Playing RADIO on 12 Aug.

friends at kc3arc.org friends at kc3arc.org
Wed Aug 2 11:02:57 EDT 2017

HELP WANTED!
We only had 5 people sign up for the SET exercise on Sat. 12 Aug! We need your help ---it's your club.
We need those members who have provided their info for the RACES/ARES callout  phone list to at least be available to answer the phone, [at about 0745 hours], then make a call to the next person on the list. This will be the first time that we have attempted to exercise the whole list. When you have done that, take a minute or two to check into the NET. This should take about all of five minutes! Then if you can - hang around for the exercise. Most of what will happen will be simulation and may be done right from your station. The exercise s not just for those members on the phone-tree, ALL members of KCARC are encouraged to participate. The SET will last from 0800 to 1600 hours.
COME ON OUT AND PLAY RADIO.
73
Jay W3NUR