[Friends] Dover AFB Open House/Air Show (Thunder Over Dover)

friends at kc3arc.org friends at kc3arc.org
Sun Aug 20 13:56:49 EDT 2017

 Hi All --

If you are able to assist our Club at the Air Show for any part of the weekend (Friday the 25th, Saturday the 26th, and/or Sunday the 27th) please contact me ASAP!  I need to know who is available and when you are available. I do not know, until I speak with our contact person, whether we will be there all three days or only Saturday and Sunday. The information I have now is sketchy so I hope to talk with our contact point Monday AM and get my questions answered.

For access to the base for setup on Friday and Saturday we must be at the South (Commercial) Gate at 0700 (7:00AM) for check-in and inspection.  We will be transmitting, I hope, on HF and VHF/UHF using portable antennas and base station radios set up on tables.  Portable generator or batteries is unknown at this time.  We will not be using the Club's Trailer for this event.  So everything will be have to be set up and taken down each day.

73
Doug - KB3PRW

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray
and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from
heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chron 7:14