[Friends] Fwd: RE: Dover AFB Open House Set Up

friends at kc3arc.org friends at kc3arc.org
Wed Aug 23 11:21:38 EDT 2017

Hi All --

Here, in the message below, is the latest information I have on the Air Show.

PLEASE, if you are planning to attend for any part of the weekend let me know ASAP.  So far we have a very small group  planning to participate.  Additional help would be appreciated.  Please indicate which day(s) and at what time you will be able to assist us.

Please indicate which day(s) and the times you will be able to work with us.  I would like to have enough help so that all of us will be able to spend some time looking around.  These are the participants I am aware of so far:  N3JCP, WB3JUV (Friday), K3LT (Saturday late AM), and KB3PRW.  KC3BTV will be trying to contact us from the West somewhere.

73
Doug - KB3PRW

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray
and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from
heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chron 7:14