[Friends] Fwd: RE: Dover AFB Open House Set Up

friends at kc3arc.org friends at kc3arc.org
Wed Aug 23 18:44:45 EDT 2017

Will KCARC have any special parking privileges?

-------- Original message --------From: friends at kc3arc.org Date: 8/23/17  11:58  (GMT-05:00) To: friends at kc3arc.org Cc: ARES at kc3arc.org Subject: Re: [Friends] Fwd: RE: Dover AFB Open House Set Up
W2PB all three days from 7am until whenever.

Sent from my iPhonePaul F. Beeman W2PBCell:   631-579-0961