[Friends] Thunder Over Dover

friends at kc3arc.org friends at kc3arc.org
Thu Aug 24 01:05:46 EDT 2017

OK that makes it important that someone monitors 144.915, otherwise I, and others, may not be able to locate our area.  Doug you may want to publish that frequency.
Larry K3LT

-------- Original message --------From: friends at kc3arc.org Date: 8/23/17  23:22  (GMT-05:00) To: Friends at KC3ARC.org, ARES at kc3arc.org Subject: [Friends] Thunder Over Dover
Hello Friends and Fellow Hams --
Still no additional help has been offered; but there has been a question asked a couple of times and the answer, unfortunately, is "No."  I am not aware of any special parking except for the truck which Jay asked to be considered part of our exhibit.73
Doug - KB3PRW

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray
 and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from
 heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chron 7:14