[Friends] Food for Winter Field Day January 28 - 29

friends at kc3arc.org friends at kc3arc.org
Thu Jan 12 20:05:03 EST 2017

Diane;  I will be bringing a bowl of broccoli and cheese  casserole.
Sandy Laws, KA3PJP

In a message dated 1/12/2017 6:21:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
friends at kc3arc.org writes:

I will bring chicken
Grady

On 01/12/17,  friends at kc3arc.org wrote:

Good Evening Everyone,

Since I’m in charge of the food, this is my  understanding from last nights
meeting.  Field Day will be held at the  EOC.  I will be setting up the
conference room with the  food.

Everyone will be in charge of their own  breakfast on Sunday, on Saturday,
we will meet at Hollywood dinner at time to  be determined by Jay.

For lunch on Saturday,  I will be  ordering a hero sandwich and some
salads.  Cost will be divided among the  people attending,  I know I saw a signup
sheet going around at the  meeting, who ever has it can you tell me how many
people we are expecting on  Saturday so I can order the hero.   If you were
not at the meeting can  you please let me know if you are coming for lunch
on Saturday.

I will have a coffee pot going and water.  If you want anything else to
drink please bring it with  you.

For dinner we will be doing a pot luck.  So far, I know there will be
chili, mac and cheese,  and  chicken.

Sunday lunch will be  leftovers.

Please get back to me on what your  contribution.

Looking forward to seeing  everyone.

73’s

Diane, KB3SVU

Friends  mailing  list