[Friends] Winter Field Day Website - http://www.winterfieldday.com

friends at kc3arc.org friends at kc3arc.org
Mon Jan 16 18:49:35 EST 2017

Amazing

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 21:26, friends at kc3arc.org<friends at kc3arc.org> wrote:   Good Evening Everyone,
I enjoyed seeing everyone last night.
Since I’m in charge of the food, this is my understanding from last nights meeting.  Field Day will be held at the EOC.  I will be setting up the conference room with the food.
Everyone will be in charge of their own breakfast on Sunday, on Saturday, we will meet at Hollywood dinner at time to be determined by Jay.
For lunch on Saturday,  I will be ordering a hero sandwich and some salads.  Cost will be divided among the people attending,  I know I saw a signup sheet going around at the meeting, who ever has it can you tell me how many people we are expecting on Saturday so I can order the hero.   If you were not at the meeting can you please let me know if you are coming for lunch on Saturday.
I will have a coffee pot going and water.  If you want anything else to drink please bring it with you.
For dinner we will be doing a pot luck.  So far, I know there will be chili, mac and cheese,  and  chicken.
Sunday lunch will be leftovers.
Please get back to me on what your contribution.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
73’s
Diane, KB3SVU