[Friends] Family Emergency Preparedness Day

friends at kc3arc.org friends at kc3arc.org
Thu Sep 21 10:21:05 EDT 2017

Hi All --

There has been some confusion about the timing for Saturday morning, so here is the schedule:
     0645 - breakfast at Hollywood Diner
     0800 - meet at EOC to get trailer and other equipment then go to Agricultural Museum for set up
     1000-1400 showtime
     1401 - tear down and return equipment to the EOC

If you are planning to join us for breakfast please let me know by e-mail to KB3PRW at arrl.net.  If you are planning to attend the event please let me know when and for how long by e-mail to the same address.

If you are coming to participate in the event please wear your yellow reflective vest and bring a chair (some water might be a good idea too).

73
Doug Covert
Assistant Emergency Coordinator
Kent Count ARES/RACES

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chron 7:14

(Sent from my iPhone)

LIVE Life,
Doug Covert