[Friends] Fwd: 3 events in 3 weeks

friends at kc3arc.org friends at kc3arc.org
Thu Sep 21 16:43:29 EDT 2017

Please see below from Sussex RACES...Your help would be greatly appreciated.

73
Doug -- KB3PRW

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chron 7:14

(Sent from my iPhone)

Begin forwarded message: