[Friends] Renewing kc3arc web site services

friends at kc3arc.org friends at kc3arc.org
Tue May 29 10:05:51 EDT 2018

Hi John —

I cannot speak for everyone but I certainly want to see it renewed.  The same goes for the “ARES” list and e-mail.
Is there a cost for renewal?

73
Doug
KB3PRW

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chron 7:14

(Sent from my iPhone)