[Friends] Renewing kc3arc web site services

friends at kc3arc.org friends at kc3arc.org
Tue May 29 17:52:43 EDT 2018

Paul,
The cost is $86 annually.  Please let me know.
John (ko3i)John at spickes.net

-------- Original message --------From: friends at kc3arc.org Date: 5/29/18  11:32  (GMT-05:00) To: friends at kc3arc.org Subject: Re: [Friends] Renewing kc3arc web site services
John (KO3I)
What are the fees for the renewals? I will pass the amount(s) on to the club treasurer.

Sent from my iPhonePaul F. Beeman W2PB,President KC3ARCCell:   631-579-0961