[Friends] Ocean City (MD) Air Show

friends at kc3arc.org friends at kc3arc.org
Wed May 30 19:35:28 EDT 2018

Hi All --

Just a reminder that if you are willing to help the Sussex AUXCOM/RACES Group with the Ocean City Air Show on June 15-17 (Father's Day Weekend) now is the time to sign up.  Please contact Doug KB3PRW at 302-653-1211 and e-mail John Ferguson K3PFW at KB3HEV at gmail.com not later than 06 JUN 2018.   This is a fun event and you don't need to sign up for all the days.  You can sign up for one day, two days, or all days.  Sussex could really use our help.  Please give it a try-it's fun!

73
Doug - KB3PRW

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray
and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from
heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chron 7:14